The Neuropsychology of Anxiety
Time & Location
About the Event
The Neuropsychology of Anxiety - Learn how a new cutting-edge, breakthrough approach can transform your anxiety
Research shows that chronic stress and anxiety can have a damaging effect on the structure of the brain and its' connectivity. It also causes severe damage to the biological systems of the body, making a person more vulnerable to sickness and disease. Yet, we are living in times of high stress, anxiety and depression. It seems the numbers of those struggling from a mental health condition keeps rising.
In addition, most people believe that conditions such as anxiety and depression can only be managed and controlled, but this is not true. At Healthy Minds, we believe that the right integrative approaches can transform anxiety and depression into freedom and joy.
This Special Class Will:
- Discuss the differences between a normal brain and an anxious brain.
- Identify some of the psychological root causes of anxiety and their biological consequences.
- Outline the effects of prolonged stress and anxiety on a person’s quality of life and how this may impact their relationships and their creativity.
• Introduce a New Breakthrough Approach (Energy-Based Psychotherapy) that has the potential to transform your anxiety.
About The Presenter
Meera Jain BS, DPS) is one of the founders of Healthy Minds and a pioneer in the emerging field of Energy Psychology. Her signature programs ‘Fearlessly Authentic’ and ‘Breakthrough Anxiety' have a proven record to bring about life-changing transformations in people. She is well known for being able to transform many struggles in a SINGLE session.
Her areas of expertise include Meditation, Inner Child Work, Archetypal, Transpersonal and Depth Psychologies, Subtle Energy Work and more. She has presented at many different venues, including universities and healing centers for over 15 years.
After finishing her postgraduate studies in Oxford (UK), she worked as an Assistant Clinical Psychologist in the areas of Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, but felt very discontented with the nature of conventional medicine. Her own spiritual upbringing prompted her for many years to search for tools that go beyond conventional medicine and make a bigger difference. Today, her work is a fine integration of two fields she has mastered - Psychotherapy and Subtle Energy Work.
- Early Bird Special$39$390$0
- Limited Time Buy 2 Get 1 Free!$78$780$0